Sunday, March 3, 2013

I Don't Ask For Much

You may notice that I've added a "Make a Donation" button off to the side of my blog here and on my author page in a galaxy far, far away.  It's not meant to offend anyone--because I know money is tight the world around.... but sometimes we don't have because we don't ask.  Or, more accurately, we don't have because no one knows there's a need in the first place.

This blog post and Amanda Palmer's TED talk inspired this blog post.  I'm too tired to do anything but borrow Amanda and Ksenia's work, but I am happy to have found both of them on the Interwebs tonight.

No pressure, folks.  Just putting it out there and seeing what happens.

xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome. Comment some more and I will be sure to tell you again. :)